Sunday, November 21, 2010

Water and Light

Today was a very fun and successful photography day. It was completely experimental. I wanted to try my hand at capturing splashing water and also do some painting with light. The water shots turned out pretty great in my opinion but they would be even more amazing if I had a macro lens. (some day)

Now the painting with light...well I'm addicted. It is now 12:10 pm and I don't want to quit. I have a few more ideas before I call it a night but my camera battery needs some charging so I thought I'd stop and post some of what I've done today. Now that I know what I'm doing I would really love to incorporate some of this into my final project. I'll definitely be playing around with it more.

Here's some shots from the day!























No comments:

Post a Comment