2010 wasn't exactly my favorite year in the books but it's all just part of the road that is life.
10. Zumba Zumba Zumba. I did a lot of Zumba this year and met a lot of great new people and became better friends with more people because of it.
9. Chicago/Meeting Imogen Heap
Josh and I went to Chicago for our anniversary and we went to an Imogen Heap concert where we were lucky enough to meet her afterward. She is one of the nicest, most down to earth people I've ever met and I thought it was great that she talked to us for as long as we wanted to.
8. Baseball games galore. Go Cards!
5. The Balloon Glow. This was such a beautiful thing to experience, something so simple as balloons lighting up can be so calming.
Missouri Market with my Mom.
1. The most recent event, to end the year, was the EF3 Tornado that touched down here in St. Louis. I was actually on my way to an eye doctor's appointment right in the area that got hit the worst. If I hadn't stuck around to talk to my friend Kat after Zumba I'd probably been stuck right in the worst of it. I've never seen anything like this in my life and I'm just thankful that no one was injured badly over in Sunset Hills.
Definitely an eventful 2010 and here's hoping to an exciting but better 2011!