Friday, October 15, 2010

Your friends, they are jewels, twice as beautiful and few










Contrary to my husband, (I love you Josh), I love weddings. There's something about them that just reminds me of why love is so absolutely grand in the first place. Seeing that there's all of these unique people out there who happen to find their counterpart, just like a perfectly fitting puzzle piece. There's just something so fulfilling about witnessing the union of two best friends.

Ahhh. I love love.

Ashley, you made such a beautiful bride. Really, just so stunning. Timothy, I'm glad that you have Ashley and that she has you. Have lots of fun with her and eat french fries for breakfast often.

To all of my other wonderful friends that I share my life with...thank you for being so great.

And Amber, thanks for the "adult juice box". We'll have to do it again sometime.

You are all jewels, twice as beautiful and few.

No comments:

Post a Comment