Friday, September 17, 2010

Beautiful Balloon Glow

The past few days life has been nothing but goodness. Absolute goodness. I have a new job. A job that I still can't believe I have because it's at the perfect place...a bakery, The Cakery Bakery. My co-workers are wonderful, the job involves lots of different tasks that I'm really enjoying, and it's where I can see myself staying happy for a long long long time.

I decided to top off the good week with some Balloon Glow goodness over at Forest Park. My new job is located just across from Forest Park so since I had the evening to myself with Josh being out of town I figured I'd take a nice walk after work over to the field to see the event. I have recollections of going before but I definitely don't remember how amazing the whole thing was.

The weather was absolutely perfect and the lighting was beautiful for some awesome pictures. I should have brought out the tripod but I forgot the attachment. Oh well, the pictures are still pretty great.

The walk from work was long but this was so worth it. Now I'm all cozied up in bed with some XFiles playing (yeah, I'm awesome I know) and I'll share some of my night with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment