Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Emily::Senior Pictures

I always love taking pictures of people. I've always been a people person and I'm really comfortable with meeting new people and getting to know a little bit of their lives. There's just something comforting and so much fun about being able to photograph a family member, so when my cousin Emily contacted me about doing her senior pictures I just couldn't wait to dive in.

Emily and I have grown up together and we've always had a special connection. She's been almost like a younger sister than a cousin to me. It's been so great watching her grow up and sometimes I forget that she's not that little tiny ballerina spinning around the wrong tape line on stage at our dance recital. (I promise, it's one of the most adorable things you'll ever see.)


I loved this photo shoot because it was just so raw and natural. We were out in the fields and barns by my parents house just having a good time. Emily got to experience her first four wheeler ride, because what better way to get around out in the boonies than on a four wheeler? Also, Emily was lucky enough to have some guest stars appear in her pictures. The llamas from down the road. Thanks so much Emily for having me do your pictures! Congratulations and good luck with your next endeavors in life!













No comments:

Post a Comment