Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Portrait Session Saturday

This Saturday I have four slots available for a one hour portrait session at a discounted price of $125. Need senior pictures done? Looking to hang some new pictures of the family up in the living room? Want to get a head start on Christmas gifts by having some great pictures taken? Has it been awhile since you and your loved one had some good pictures together? Sign up! The weather is going to be sunny and fantastic for once in a long while around here. Take advantage of it!

What does it include?
An awesome one hour session where I promise I'll take more pictures than you can imagine
30 edited images
a CD with every image taken that day including your 30 edited images (high quality with the release to print whatever you'd like)
One high quality 11x14 print of your choice

Message me on facebook or email me at audreyklipsch@gmail.com for more information or to book a slot.

Thanks!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment