Monday, April 18, 2011

Anthony- Senior Portraits

I was contacted by my friend Robin a few weeks ago to take pictures of her son Anthony for his senior pictures and I was thrilled that she asked me. Robin and her husband took part in my mini-session Saturday and from then on Robin wanted me to do Anthony's pictures. I got together Saturday afternoon with Anthony, his girlfriend Alex and Robin's mom (Robin was out of town) and we went to the beautiful Bee Tree park for his session. I don't recall the last time I went to Bee Tree, but man is it beautiful! It might be a new favorite spot for pictures. Anthony is a real nice kid who is very talented with the trumpet. We were able to get a few shots with him in his marching band and jazz band uniforms and it was so great to get to see that side of Anthony's personality and life.

It was unseasonably cold that day (I guess this is St. Louis though) and we managed to brave the cold and wind and get some great shots. Here are just a few of my favorites that I took the time to work with today. Thank you Robin for asking me and congrats to Anthony on his big accomplishment of finishing high school.







No comments:

Post a Comment